How can Nutritional Therapy help you?
- find it difficult to lose weight and keep it off?
- have ongoing skin complaints?
- constantly feel run down and get frequent colds?
- feel confused about what foods you should or shouldn't eat?
- feel you don't have time for healthy eating?
- feel below par and know you should feel better?
- feel tired all the time?
- have uncontrollable sugar cravings?
- have trouble sleeping or feel unrefreshed when you do?
- have mood swings/feel irrationally irritable and snappy?
- feel stressed and overwhelmed?
- have trouble concentrating or remembering things?
If you've answered yes to any of these I can help.
What is Nutritional Therapy?
Nutritional therapy is the application of nutrition science to promote individual health and vitality. It uses the Functional Medicine model to identify potential nutritional imbalances and understand how these may contribute to your symptoms.
Nutritional therapy focuses on the individual; you are unique! There is no one size fits all. I will aim to get to the root cause of your symptoms. Taking into account your own health needs and history, I will provide nutrition and lifestyle advice tailored to you. To find out more about how a consultation would work please see the initial consultations page.
I can work with you to help improve your general health and wellbeing, help with weight management or support a variety of health conditions. I work mainly with women, with a particular focus on hormonal health, fatigue, sleep, healthy ageing, weight management, skin health and coeliac disease.
Please note that nutritional therapy is not a replacement for medical advice. Please see your GP if you have any medical concerns. Any client with 'red flag' signs or symptoms will be referred to a medical professional.
Working with you
As a busy mum juggling work and family life, I understand the challenges in sustaining a healthy lifestyle. I will work with you at a pace that's right for you. Small changes can have a huge impact on your health. It's not about a quick fix but a change in the way you eat to make you feel not just OK but great! I will supply you with the tools to sustain a healthy eating lifestyle, and support and motivate you to achieve your goals.